Switching from iPhone to Android has been most common thing these days. The reasons can be many. However, this is not that easy process as you think. Switching between iPhone and Android phone requires complete data transfer from one device to another that are of completely different platforms. As a part of knowing various processes of transferring different types of data and files from iPhone to Android in our website, now we have come across WhatsApp messages or chats. Though they are messages, many people do not want to miss them out in their new Android device i.e., they may want to look at those sweet Whatsapp chats with their dear ones sometimes or whatever may be the reason. How to Transfer Whatsapp Messages from iPhone to Android has been wide searched question on the Google and so we have decided to bring up answer for it through this article. There is no single method for WhatsApp data transfer or messages transfer. After our thorough research, we have come across three best ways to transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android phone. Those methods are detailed below.
3 Best Ways to Transfer Whatsapp Messages from iPhone to Android:
As if you were looking for how to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to android here are the best methods out there.
Method-1: Transfer Whatsapp Data from iPhone to Android through Backup
With the backup feature available in the Whatsapp application, it is easy to move WhatsApp conversations from iPhone to Android and here is how it can be done.
- Open Whatsapp app from your iPhone.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Navigate to “Chats” and click “Chat Backup”.
With this, the WhatsApp chat or messages have been backup successfully on your iPhone. Now, it’s time to restore that backup on your new android phone. You can do it as follows.
- Install Whatsapp in your Android phone.
- Sign in to the same Whatsapp account from the Android.
- Whatsapp will prompt you whether to restore the data that you have done backup for the very first time.
- Select “Restore”. (If you are prompted to restore the data from the Whatsapp iCloud, you have to wait until it completes).
This way you can transfer WhatsApp backup from iPhone to Android directly from the setting of the app.
Method-2: Transfer Whatsapp Chat from iPhone to Android with Whatsapp Manager
There are many software programs or WhatsApp managers available in the market to transfer the Whatsapp data. One such reliable program is “WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore”. This not only helps in transferring the data but also you can backup and restore the Whatsapp data that you want in just a few minutes. The data transfer process is simple using this program and you can do it in the following way.
- Download and install “WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore” on your windows or Mac OS.
- Launch the software on your PC.
- Click the option “Transfer WhatsApp messages”.
- Connect both your iPhone and Android to the PC in which you have installed the software.
- Once the devices are detected, they will appear on the interface.
- Tap “Transfer” button located at the lower right corner of the application.
With this, the Whatsapp conversations will be moved to Android. However, the process will take some time and you have to wait for it to complete.
- If an Android device does not allow the USB debugging, you cannot make use of this process as it will fail. So, it is necessary to allow USB debugging.
- WhatsApp data that you transfer using this software will be overwritten on the targeted device.
Not only this application, there are several such Whatsapp data transfer software’s available in the market such as backuptrans and you can choose the one you want.
Method-3: Transferring Whatsapp Messages from iPhone to Android via Email Chat
One of the fast and easiest ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from iOS to Android is through Email chat. Here are the instructions that you can follow to do it.
- Find and click Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Tap “Settings” and click “Chat Settings”.
- Click on “Chat History” and open “Email Chat” by clicking it.
- Select those WhatsApp conversations that you want to transfer to your Android device.
- Decide whether to send with or without the media files as it asks and click on the option that you desire.
- Enter the Email address.
- Click “Send” button to start the process.
- Log in to the same Email account from Android and you can see the Email that was sent by your through iPhone.
Note that, you can also view the Whatsapp messages in your Android in the text form but you cannot sync those chats with the Whatsapp on the Android. So, you can give it a last try.
All these are the best methods to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android and they are highly recommended. So, choose the method you think is simple among these and start switching your WhatsApp data to Android in few minutes.
Please comment below if you find any alternative and best ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to android free. Hope, this post is helpful. However, if you want to transfer other files and data from your iPhone to Android, you can find them in our website.